Boards are where marketing projects and teams get organised. They give your team, freelancers and agency's a perspective on work that's being done and to see what still needs to be done.
Boards are specifically designed to help you manage day-to-day marketing activity that isn't related to campaigns.
Boards are made up of lists, tasks and labels. Lists often represent a workflow or process. Tasks move across these lists to completion. However, Planner Boards are extremely flexible. So you and your team can make it your own.
Lists define the stages that you will move your tasks through, ideally moving from left to right. There are two ways you can add a list to a planning board.
To add a list:
- Select the large '+' icon on your board or
- Select the dropdown arrow under 'New' in the top right corner
- The select the 'New List' option
- Your list options will appear
- Give your list a title, choose the visibility options
- Select 'Update List'