A Kanban board is made up of lists and tasks. Lists often represent a workflow or process. Tasks move across these lists to completion. However, Kanban Boards are extremely flexible. So you and your team can make it your own.
Statuses define the stages or 'lists' that you will move your tasks through, ideally moving from left to right. To manage your statuses:
To add a list:
- Select the .... more icon
- Select manage Task statuses
- The select the 'New List' option
- Your status list will appear
- Select the Titles and their colours or
- Create a new one
- Select Save
You can choose from a number of Filters from the top of the Kanban view.