A Kanban board is made up of lists and tasks. Lists often represent a workflow or process. Tasks move across these lists to completion. However, Kanban Boards are extremely flexible. So you and your team can make it your own.
Lists define the stages that you will move your tasks through, ideally moving from left to right. There are two ways you can add a list to a kanban board.
To add a list:
- Select the large '+' icon on your board or
- Select the dropdown arrow under 'New' in the top right corner
- The select the 'New List' option
- Your list options will appear
- Give your list a title, choose the visibility options
- Select 'Update List'