Whether you're adding one person, an entire team or an agency that only needs access to a specific part of the platform. There are a few different ways to add your team to the Platform.
First of all, you'll need to ensure you have the correct permissions to invite a Team Member. If you can't see the Team Members section under Settings, contact someone from your team for access.
There are three ways to add Team Members to the Cooperate Platform.
- Invite a Team Member - This will send an email, allowing them to setup their own password. You can invite multiple people at once
- Create a Team Member - This will allow you to set the password and information for them
- Import Team Members from a file - If you're looking to save time and add a large amount of people to the platform, this is for you.
Inviting Team Members
- Go to Settings > Team Members
- Select Invite from the top menu
- If applicable, Select their Team
- Select their Role (This is an important step. See: Role Permissions)
- Add their First Name, Last Name and Email
- If you want to add more than one user, you can select Add a Team Member
- Click Send Invite.
The Team Members will receive a welcome email with a temporary password and a link to the platform.
(Note: you can edit the welcome email under templates)
They will be asked to reset their password and can edit their profile
Re-inviting a Team Member
If you need to resend an invite, or if you'd like to see anyone you have invited that is still yet to log in:
- Select Invite
- Select Re Invite Team Member
- Anyone that has not logged in will appear
- Select the Team Member you'd like to resend to
- Select Re Invite
Create a Team Member
- Select Create new Team Member
- Add a Profile Photo (optional)
- Create a Username then fill in their First Name, Last Name, Email
- Set their Role
- Choose if they need a Two Factor Authentication Method
- Set their Password
- Select Add
They will then appear in the Team Members list.
Import from a CSV file
Bulk importing users will invite users to the platform.
- Select Import from the top menu
- If applicable, choose the Team you'd like to assign them to
- Select their Role
- Upload a CSV
- Choose to send them a welcome email or not
- Note: There must be three columns (firstname, lastname, email) in your CSV file. The first row will be assumed as heading and will determine column order.
- Select Save
You will be notified by email when the import process is complete.