Users with Administrator permissions or 'Admins' can access all features of the network. Including:
- Creating, Editing and Deleting Users
- Adding and Removing Admins
- Full access to all sections
- Creating, Editing and Deleting Sites
We recommend only giving a few trusted users admin rights.
To make an existing user an admin:
- Go to the user management area, under settings.
2. Click on "administrators" on the top menu.
3. On the right hand side click the blue plus icon.
4. Search for the user in question and add them
To Revoke and Admin
- Open the Users section under Settings
- Select Administrators from the top menu
- Select the cross over the user you wish to remove