Editing an Article in Cooperate is easy - simply follow these steps:
- In the content dropdown in the left menu, select Article List
- This shows all of the Articles available in your account
- Tip: You can filter the article list by sections/blogs, labels, collections and status (scheduled or in draft mode).
- Once you've found your desired article, select the edit icon on the right side of the Article
5. This will show you the editing screen of the Article. From here you can edit the Article, save or publish as you see fit.
For more information see Getting Started with Articles