A checklist is a way of keeping track of subtasks within a Task. You can add multiple checklists to a single task
- Add Checklists via the "+" button next to ‘Checklist’ on any Task
- In the popup, give your checklist a name and select ‘Save
- Select ‘Add item’ to add an item in the checklist
- Enter the item description and select ‘Save’ or to cancel is press ‘X’
- Add as many as you like
Completing and Editing
- Mark an item as complete or incomplete by clicking the checkbox to the left of the title.
- Rename a checklist by clicking the edit icon on the top right corner of the checklist
- Rename a checklist item by clicking the title, changing the text, and clicking save.
- You can reorder a checklist item by dragging.
- Delete an entire checklist by clicking the trash icon on the top right corner of the checklist
- Delete a checklist item by hovering over the item and selecting the trash icon