There are two ways you can change the email notifications you receive from Cooperate.
You'll receive notifications through the platform and by email.
You can customise what notifications you receive by email. Just be careful when turning off important notifications.
Often it's best to keep all notifications running for the first few weeks using the platform - so you don't accidentally turn off something you need.
To update your notifications:
- Go to your Profile icon at the top right
- Select User Settings
- The notification settings will open
- Toggle on/off the notifications you want to update
Customise another Team Member's notifications
- To do this, you will need admin rights.
- Select Settings
- Select Team Members
- Select the edit icon next to the Team member you would like to edit
- From the top menu select Email Notifications