The UNSW platform is connected to a range of Drupal school sites to enable user to publish to those websites.
Each one comes with specific publishing settings. These can be set in Cooperate - follow these steps to publish a story. Below are also links to the settings for each connected CMS.
- On the article page, click on the "distribute to" tab in the top navigation.
- Here focus you attention on the "advanced data sync" section.
- There, you will see all of your connected websites
- click on the button on the left if you want the story posted to that website
- once you have selected your publishing settings, click "publish article" to push the story to each of these websites.