The Newsroom UNSW site requires specific settings to be enabled prior to publishing content there. Follow these instructions to ensure posting is successful.
The steps are:
- create your story as required, including setting the title, feature image, body copy, excerpt, tags, published date etc.
- Click on the "Distribute to" tab, and scroll down to the "Advanced Data Sync" section
- Once there, click on the "Newsroom Live" section.
- Click the button on the right, marking it as Green. This means the story will be published there once it is set to go live.
- click on the dropdown icon to see the publishing settings, there you can set the following:
- The topic of the article
- If you need to send an email alert out with this Article
- If this should be marked as and "Opinion" piece
- The relevant media contact details if relevant.
You can also preview the article, and it will give you a snapshot of how the article looks on the newsroom (with the exception of the related stories, and media contact, which are fixed in the template).