To take a story down, and put it back into draft mode follow these steps:
- Navigate to the story in question.
- Once on the article editing screen, click "save Draft" at the bottom of the screen.
- This takes the story from published, or scheduled state, into draft. Note this will take the story down from all connected sites.
If you have CMS platforms connected and you would like to take an article off one connected CMS, but keep it live on others, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Distribute To tab
- pick the site you want to take the article down from
- Uncheck the button at the right.
- Then click Save article (bright blue button) to update the settings
See screenshot below: