If you're having trouble posting to you Facebook Account or Facebook Pages, it may be because your account connection has expired.
This is simply fixed by reconnecting the Facebook Account you are trying to post to, or the account connected to the Facebook pages.
To find out if your account needs to be reconnected:
- Head to Social Posts under Content in the left hand navigation
- Select Connect from the top menu
- Scroll down to the Facebook dropdown to view the connected Facebook accounts
- You will be able to see if your account has expired, as it will say so next to the account (pictured above)
If your account has expired, you will need to reconnect.
Reconnecting your Facebook Account
- You must be logged in to the Facebook account you are trying to reconnect (in the same browser you are using, for help with this see below)
- Head to the connections section of Social Posts (same as pictured above)
- Find the account that has expired
- Select the refresh icon (circle arrows) next to the account
- This should refresh the account and the pages connected to it
If you're not logged in or you think you might be logged into another Facebook account.
If I am wanting to reconnect to Amy Demo's Facebook account (pictured above),
- I will open a new tab in the same browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and
- Head to Facebook.com
- Log into the Amy Demo FB account
- Then I can simply close it
Then head back to the Cooperate Social Post Connection Page and follow reconnection steps.