Here's how you can add images, videos and documents to the Asset Manager
- Select Assets from the top menu
- In the top right screen select + New
- Or select the + icon on the left and select Assets
4. Here you can upload assets from your computer, Dropbox or Google Drive
5. You can also tag the assets on the left as you upload them
You can add 20 Assets at a time and they can be images, videos or documents.
Larger files above 100mb can take time to appear, in which case you will receive an email when these assets have successfully loaded.
5. Select Upload
6. When the upload is complete, it will take you back to the asset manager. If your new assets aren't there try a hard refresh on your browser (Command + R)