In the Cooperate platform, a product page (e.g. Ginsana) has been created as an article, with numerous content blocks and calls to action (CTAs) attached to it.
To edit the content on a product page:
- Open the website (ensure you are logged in as a user on the Cooperate Platform)
- Find the product page you'd like to edit
- Hover your mouse over the content. If it's something you can change, you'll see Edit in the top corner. Click Edit to go into the editor.
- This will open up the content block or CTA in the editor
- Ensure you click Update when finished
To find and edit the other content attached to an article:
- Select Connections from the top article menu
- Here, you'll see all the content blocks and CTAs attached to the product page
- Click on any of the content blocks or CTAs to open and edit them