The Groups feature in the Cooperate Platform allows you to create sections for your tasks while keeping them on the same board.
It's perfect for when you have a lot of sub-tasks but want to keep them grouped together.
You can easily add tasks to a group.
Create a Group
- Open a Project that has a Planner Board
- Select + icon on the right hand side
- Select Group from the dropdown
- Name your Group
- Select Save
Add / Move a Task to a Group
- Open a Task (or create a new one)
- On the right hand side select Move
- Select the Group you want to add the Task to
- Select Done
- Save the Task
You can also reorder groups to match your specific needs and add content to every task.
To Reorder a Group
- Select the ... next to the name of your Group
- In the dropdown select Move Down or Move Up