The Marketing Calendar is a fantastic way to get alignment across your team to ensure work is evenly distributed and you’re completing your goals.
By creating a team view you can see exactly what they're working on and when. The Calendar makes it easy to visualise and communicate what's on for the week, so you can use this as a basis for your WIPs.
Tips before getting started
- Ensure all your content and activity is in Cooperate. If some of your work isn't in the platform, create a personal Planner Board and use tasks to represent them. That way, you and your team have an accurate representation of all your work.
- The purpose of the calendar is to keep your team accountable to deadlines and accurately reflect your work load. So, it’s important to put due dates and start dates on all your planning and content.
- Ensure the correct people are assigned to their task.
How to create a Team View in Cooperate
First you need to add a filter:
- Open the Calendar and clear all filters if any are on
- Add a New Filter
- Under the Task filters select Team Members (or Teams if you have this setup)
- Select the relevant Team Members (or Team)
- Select Add
Then you need to group by team:
- Select the grouping option on the left panel
- Select Team Members
Managing the Team
Now your work is in Cooperate and you have your team view, you've got oversight of what your team is working on.
Toggle between the Projects view and Just cards view depending on what works for you.