Grouping refers to the way the Calendar groups Projects and Tasks in the left panel.
You can group by:
- Team Members
- Project Types
While grouping allows you to choose how you view Projects and Tasks, filters help you get specific about what you want to view.
For example: If you want to see just your Team's tasks: Group by Team Members then use the filter to select the specific members from your team.
If you want to see every Project that's Live in the Australian Market: Group by Market, filter the Market to Australia and then add another filter of Live Projects.
You can also save these views, which makes it great for WIPs and Team Meetings.
You can add as many filters as you like, these are:
- Team Member
- Task Status
- Project Type
Creating a Filter in the Calendar
- Select + Add Filter
Or select the Filter icon
2. Select a Filter from the dropdown
3. You can choose to either Include or Exclude from the drop down menu
For example: You may want to just see Brand X and Y, so you would choose to include X and Y. Or, you might want to see every brand except for Brand Z, so you would choose to exclude Brand Z
4. Once you've chosen your filter select Add
5. The Calendar will add the filter straight away, you can continue adding more filters
Saving a Filter
If you often use a specific filter it might be a good idea to save it. To do this:
- Create your filter
- Select Save Filter
- Saved filters will appear in the Saved dropdown
- If you or your team have a lot of filters, you can favourite popular ones to find easier.
Note: Saved filters are not specific to users. Any filter you save will appear in the Saved for your entire team.